10 Reasons why Marc D. Crepeaux should Review Your Work:
- He will actually read your work and be completely honest. (Good for some, bad for others)
- He reads an entire week’s worth of newspapers on Sunday morning.
- He works as an English teacher, an Army Reserves Officer and moonlights as a Private Investigator, so there is a great deal of paid downtime while traveling, on stake-outs, or while pretending to proctor exams.
- He has a plethora of interests to include: business, entrepreneurship, book marketing, science fiction, speculative fiction, self-help, health and fitness, biographies, historical fiction, horror, absurdity, poetry, correspondence, thrillers, mysteries, crime, country noir, flash fiction…just about everything.
- He has an MFA in Creative Writing (poverty), if that sort of thing matters to you.
- He has an overused and abused Kindle and a backup just in case.
- He will actually buy your work with funds paid by the government in one form or another (Donations in the form of hotel matchbooks and review copies accepted of course).
- He has an Audible account and 2 ears that still work with Bluetooth in his car.
- He may find you or you may find him and want to collaborate on something later.
- He is an Indie Author as well, and knows how important reviews are. He likes to meet new people, runs on the beach, speaks Russian, that sort of thing.
If you want Marc to check out your work, he is easily distracted. Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Review Copies can also be sent to:
Rusty Wheels Media, LLC
attn: Marc D. Crepeaux
PO Box 1692
Rome, GA 30162